This yummy yogurt dip is packed with probiotics (provided you use live-culture yogurt!) along with prebiotic garlic. It may not help your breath, but further on down the line, it'll have your digestive tract singin'.
- Ready Time :
- 2 cups plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 gloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
1. Combine yogurt, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Add garlic, cucumbers, dill, and mint; mix well.
3. Chill for 1 hour.
4. Serve with fresh vegetables or cooked fresh artichoke for dipping.
Servings Per Recipe: 8 servings
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 157mg
- Total Carbs: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g