If you love ice cream, and you love cake batter, then you will LOVE this healthy protein shake. For those of you that have visited a Coldstone Creamery, and ordered their Vanilla Cake Batter ice cream, then this should be on your must try list!
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1/2 cup Low fat cottage cheese
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 packets Stevia packets OR sweetener of choice
- 1/2 - 1 cups Water More or less for desired consistency
- 5 - 10 piece Ice Cubes More or less for desired consistency (Use less for a thinner shake)
Blend to desired consistency. Enjoy!
Note: Cottage cheese will give you a milkshake consistency. I know it may seem weird, but it’s good! If you’re sensitive to dairy, or just can’t get past cottage cheese, you can use tofu instead.
Note: Nutritional information is approximate depending on the ingredients you use, which may vary slightly from mine.
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Amount Per Serving
- Total Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: mg
- Total Carbs: 5g
- Dietary Fiber: g
- Protein: 35g