All Access Pass for Beachbody on Demand
I remember back in 2006 I decided to get in shape and lose some weight. I happened to catch Tony Horton on the TV one night talking about Power 90. I invested $60 to get started. Then 90 days later, I was 30 lbs lighter, and feeling GREAT! I turned right around and invested $120 for P90X. I then repeated P90X over and over again, because I didn’t wanted to spend any more money! LOL
But since 2006, I can’t tell you how much I have invested in my personal health and fitness. I became a Beachbody Coach and then from that moment forward, I made it my mission to try everything! I spent A LOT of money! The good news… you don’t have to!
You can get EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM for less than the price I paid for P90X. Say what?!?!
So let me explain that. I know it sounds crazy. Beachbody has a new online streaming service, think Netflix. All you really need is an internet connection, and a device to stream the video. I use a combination of my laptop, iPhone, iPad, and I just ordered an Amazon Fire Stick for my workout room. A friend of mine is using Roku, and I even have it on my Apple TV in the living room. So there are many ways to stream the workouts.
So here’s the steal….. Beachbody has an “All Access Pass” where you can get everything previously released by Beachbody for one price, remember where I said the price was less than P90X? With the “All Access Pass” you get it all for $99! We’re talking Core de Force, Insanity, P90X, Country Heat, PiYo, Insanity MAX 30, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Focus T25, 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, I mean everything! You also get all the nutrition and fitness manuals. This is crazy, because I have purchased all of these workouts, well over 2k!! You can start streaming them all for the annual price of $99.
Now I have all the programs, so even though that’s a great deal, I wasn’t sold just yet. But let me tell you what put me over the top.
With the All Access Pass, you also get all of the NEW programs released during your annual membership. The rumor is that Beachbody will be releasing 4 or 5 NEW programs in 2017. With programs costing between $60 – $120 per program, I jumped at the potential savings.
This isn’t a sales pitch, I’m not trying to talk you into anything here, I’m just sharing a crazy good deal! Let me give you the high level details… there are 3 options:
Option 1:Beachbody on Demand All Access Pass for just $99
- IMMEDIATE access to EVERY program Beachbody has ever released.
- IMMEDIATE access to EVERY new program release during your annual membership (2017 is estimated to have 4-5 and you will get those for free as soon as they release! No waiting and no extra purchases needed!)
- Nutrition Guides
- Program Guides
- Me as your coach
- Personalized Meal Planner (with grocery shopping list!)
- Access to the Autumn Calabrese healthy lifestyle cooking show
- Online Accountability and Support for the Entire Year
- Renews for the same price every year
IMPORTANT: Make sure you select the 12 month option at the following link.
Option 2:Beachbody on Demand All Access Pass Challenge Pack with Shakeology for just $199
Now if you want to really tackle your health and fitness goals in 2017, grab the challenge pack. The challenge pack has everything previously mentioned, but it also comes with the following:
- Portion Fix Containers
- First 30 Days of Shakeology included
- 10% off Shakeology and $2 Shipping each month thereafter
- Renews for $99 per year. The first month of Shakeology is included in the price. Each month thereafter, you will be shipped a new month supply of Shakeology at 10% off the regular price with $2 shipping.
- This is my personal choice and recommendation! I have been using Shakeology for 4+ years. This is my breakfast EVERYDAY. You can easily change your flavor each month, place an order on hold, or cancel anytime by simply using an online form. My health is super important to me, I don’t eat the veggies/fruits I should, and this covers my nutritional shortcomings. Trust me, its worth it!
Option 3:If You Already Have a Beachbody on Demand Membership?
If you already have a Beachbody Club Membership or a BOD membership, you will need to first cancel your membership, then subscribe to the All Access Pass.
All of these offers/pricing expires on February 28, 2017.
Beachbody CEO Carl Daikeler explains the new Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack.